Matt, founder of MetaPop, shares his perspectives on innovation as solving intractable problems, versus creative disruption.
Guest: Matt Adell, MetaPop, Native Instruments
Matt is Founder & CEO of MetaPop, and now is head of digital for Native Instruments. Previously, Matt was the CEO of Beatport for the five years before SFX bought it for more than $50 million. Matt’s new company creates an environment to legally remix and distribute tracks across platforms like YouTube and Soundcloud.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madell
- Twitter: @littlegreenmatt
- MetaPop: https://metapop.com/
- Native Instruments: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/
- Beatport: https://www.beatport.com