Gary Young sees innovation as creating value for others, and does so with creating an auction system for intellectual property that creatives want to monetize. He shares with us how Royalty Exchange connects 20,000 buyers with creative rights across music, books, and other media, and how this process is right at the beginning of a long period of bringing future growth to the present for music.
Guest: Gary Young, Chief of Staff, Royalty Exchange
Gary executes strategic initiatives, special projects, business development, and partner outreach and relations. Formed in 2013, but hitting full stride in 2016, Royalty Exchange aims to connect musical creators with investors, who compete via auction to win whatever portion of royalty-earning rights the artist has for sale up on the block.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gary-young-800315ba
- Twitter: @RoyaltyExchange
- dotBlockChain: http://dotblockchainmusic.com/
- DistroKid: https://distrokid.com/
- STEM: https://stem.is/
- CD Baby: https://www.cdbaby.com/
- Tunecore: http://www.tunecore.com/
- Royalty Exchange: www.royaltyexchange.com