The UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music is offering a series of music technology workshops for students and faculty with all the technology necessary to make for a successful music-learning and teaching environment.
On day two of the workshop series, you will have the choice to attend workshops that best suit your individual needs. If there are two workshops happening at the same time that you would like to attend, we will have notes and videos of each session available for use after the symposium's end. Recordings of the seminar will be available to those who RSVP.
Workshop II - Various Topics
Tuesday, September 15
- 2:00 p.m - 3:00 p.m. Collaborative Cloudbased Projects: BandLab
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m DAW Production: Intermediate-Advanced
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Zoom: Capabilities & Best Practice
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. High Definition Remote Sound: SourceConnect
- 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Audio Plug-ins & Sound Libraries
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Telematic Performance: Jamalus
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Video Editing Basics
- 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Closing Session
Each session is moderated by a UCLA staff or faculty member, with notes taken by a UCLA teaching assistant and shared with all participants.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Janet Song Kim at email@example.com
This workshop series is presented by the Director of Music Technology and Production, Luis Henao, in collaboration with the Graduate Student Council at The UCLA Herb Alpert School of Music.